It must be summer…and once again, our happy-hearted family is here to welcome in the signs of the ever-changing seasons. Share in their anticipation as they plant and rhyme their way to a delicious finale that reminds us all about the simple joys of a warm sunny day spent with good friends. And as always, the one-liners are coming in hot from our neighbourhood squirrels – and while summ-er better than others, tickling the pun-ny bone is always in season.
What teachers and parents appreciate:
- repetitive chorus to promote participation and recollection
- predictable patterns for early readers to follow
- simple yet rich text for vocabulary building
- opportunity to learn about synonyms and days of the week
- springboards to cross-curricular activities
Purchase directly and your book will be dedicated and signed by Michelle!
You can also choose to purchase your book online through:
Reading Age: 1 – 9 Years
Print Length: 43 Pages
Publication Date: December 8, 2023
Item Weight: 141 g
Item Dimensions: 20.32 cm x 0.28 cm x 25.4 cm